Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!


Hey friends! OK, so lots of huge things going on in Energy 101.5 land lately!


First off, 2 Strangers and A Wedding is on and just rockin' right now. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to energy1015.com. To make a long story short, we're going to get 2 people to meet at the altar and say "I Do" before actually ever seeing each other!


Sounds crazy.... I know! But we're taking this very seriously and putting the candidates through some crazy screening processes! (including lie detector tests live on the air!)


Something like 35 brides have applied so far! That's nutty!


We also have a VERY pink SUV driving around with the 2 Stranges and a Wedding logo on it. I was actually touring around in it yesterday...... I think VERY pink may be and understatement!


I actually had to keep looking down to make sure I was still attached while driving that thing! Don't think anyone could ever again question if I'm comfortable with my masculinity! LOL!


AIGGGHHHHTTT.......... Here's the other big news!


As of September 25th, I will be starting the all new Evening Show on Energy 101.5. I'll be live Monday to Friday from 6pm to 11pm! I have some really big plans for the show which will all slowly develop over the coming months. I have a somewhat wacky life and nothing will be off limits as far as I'm concerned once we get rolling!



All the HOTTEST music along with all the HOTTEST chat and listener interaction! It will truly be "a show"!


That being said, I need a name for the show! Please send forth your ideas!


If your idea stick I will be eternally grateful, and will def owe you a few drinks at The Whiskey.... (which I'm live at every Saturday night!!!)




Today's Bryan Adams Song Quote:


"it's not my style, I live for the minute,

if ya wanna stay young get both feet in it!"




No comments: