Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What To Look For In A Mate


When looking for "the one" you may want to look for the one that has the same flaws as you!


I'm a big believer in opposites attract. I really wouldn't want to date someone that is exactly like me. That would be weird. I don't mean people with the same interests, but people with the exact same personality. I'm sure it would drive me nuts!


That being said, I DO recommend you date someone with the same flaws. Picture it.......


"Babe, I'm so mad at you. You're LATE!" "Babe, you can't be mad at me! You're always late too!" "Ohhhh....you're right."


Now that is a functional relationship! You could never get mad about the other's flaws! What's left to fight about! You can now live in total bliss, being late for everything together! Love works in mysterious ways! LOL

No comments: