Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brazilya Laser


I just completed my 4th laser hair removal treatment at BrazilYa…and WOW! What a difference! I’m so used to hair growing back instantly, and what always seems to be thicker and fuller…Well not anymore!


So far, the hair growth has slowed immensely, and its coming in far thinner than ever before. I’ve still got a few treatments to go before I’m totally rid of the hair, but I’d recommend this to anyone who feels self conscious about having hair in places you don’t want it. My only suggestion, is don’t debate music with Lea…she’s the one holding the laser after all!!


But in all seriousness, I’m much more comfortable to wear clothes that I’ve never been comfortable to wear before. In fact, all I’ve bought lately is v-neck shirts, and they finally look good! Seeing the results is really addictive, I’ve now moved away from focusing solely on my chest, and I’m now tackling a little bit of the hair on my arms and back.


This really has changed my life…No more mess to clean, and best of all my confidence just keeps going up! Don’t let hair get the best of you….Give Lea and the team at BrazilYa a call today, or visit Brazil Y A laser dot com.

No comments: