Monday, January 25, 2010

Going "Au Natural"


I'll be the first to admit, I hate shaving my face (doesn't help that I have to take out a small loan just to buy razors!). I will admit that it doesn't much compare to the amount of most body shaving that women must endure! Now I would imagine that there are a lot of variables that would affect whether or not women shave their legs in the winter, but despite that I felt the question needed to be asked! Do you shave your legs in the winter?! Here we're some of the responses I received!




An extra coat to keep the legs warm.... maybe for you, especially in the -45 windchill weather. But not for us. Gotta keep them all nice and clean(and smooth) all the time, or at least I agree on that.

Dawn
I swim in the winter...so yes I shave year round...lol.

Elizabeth
I shave Every day I love silky smooth legs

Kaylee
agreed!!! ^

Janet
No I'm a hairy beast right now! When its cold outside its like having on long Johns without the bulk. And when the hair gets long enough it goes soft past prickle


I also have a question to throw out to guys and girls as well: Assuming that there isn't gonna be as much shaving going on in the winter, would you rather short and prickly or long and soft?! LOL!!

No comments: