Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This Bride is on Fire!


In case you missed it, Monday's bride is the one who will be at the altar on October 30th for 2 Strangers and a Wedding!


What a smart and intelligent woman! Wish I could tell you she was beautiful but as it turns out I actually haven't seen her! But that's the point.... is love blind?!


So this has been quite a week for her. Last night she tried on wedding dresses and tonight she's having what I have dubbed as a "Planning Party". She's hooking up with the wedding planner and her close friends to try different cakes, and pick out stuff like the music and flowers!


I wonder what a guy version of this would be like?! LOL! I'm thinking guys hanging out, drinking beer watching football and getting nothing accomplished other than picking out what flavour of chicken wings they'll have at the wedding..... Oh, and perhaps a discussion on what brides maids the grooms buddies shoud go after!


Anyway, after 7p tonight I'll have our bride on the phone to discuss all the estrogen fueled fun of tonight's "Planning Party"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cuold we not know. Sooooooooo sick of hearing about it.