Monday, October 20, 2008

Two Strangers in the Night


You know when you meet someone new. That first phone conversation can be pretty nerve racking..... Does the person want to talk to me? Are we going to have anything to talk about? Is it going to be awkward? Am I going to say something stupid?


So many questions, but imagine that you were going to marry that person within two weeks?! Ya, all those little questions don't seem to matter as much eh?! LOL


That's what's going on all this week on my show. We are down to the 5 groom finalists and every night between 7p and 10p I'll be airing segments of a phone conversation between our bride "Monday" and each days groom finalist!


We are going to hear two people fall in love live on the radio! How crazy is that!!! Or the converstation could be a train wreck! Either way, I'll be entertained and you will be too! Trust me!


This is like blind phone date with a wedding attached at the end! Come on, not even the producers of the TV show "Blind Date" could have thought of this!


So make sure to listen every night this week to hear all the drama between 6p and 10p on Energy 101.5!

No comments: