Monday, November 3, 2008

Film Review: Saw 5


First off, I'm a huge horror film fan. And I don't often listen to critics when it comes to those types of movies......


They are what they are, and that's why I like them! And I've always like the Saw series.


Compared to other horror film series, this one actually ties together with it's predecessors. You can kind of tell that it was written backwards, as in they have to make up some back story to fit the current story.


So Saw is all about the death sequences right..... RIGHT! Well, they didn't disappoint! Let's just say they were even given a bit of a twist, so that was a nice change!


You know what though.... I almost dare to say that I'm not getting that grossed out anymore with these movies. I cool storyline does keep these Saw movies somewhat fresh though.


I suggest if you're a Saw fan, and I know there are a ton out there considering how much money this film series has made (the first Saw was supposed to be direct to DVD) you will continue to enjoy the series..... You know, the series where the good guys never win! HA!

No comments: