Sunday, July 13, 2008

My First Post

Hey friends.... and it begins! My first post...

So what can you expect on this blog, you ask?

- my thoughts on my fav tv shows.. (american idol, lost, prison break, 24, anything on the discovery channel...)
- details on hot new music you gots ta check out.
- movie reviews (if i ever have time)
- My opinions on life... which include stuff on relationships (not my first day), fashion, and more.
- My Tripp's Tips which can be heard every Sunday on Manifest It with Kjarlune Rae, Canada's Top Clarivoyant!
- updates on my progress with P90X which is a super intense home work out program!
- fill you in on cool people and celebrities that i meet and how they really are.
- whatever else i feel like blabbing about.

My first one about the craziness the was Stampede will be coming soon!

Tripp Out!

(Seacrest is my hero)

No comments: