Monday, July 14, 2008

Reason Why It Sometimes Sucks To Have A Girlfriend

I was in Edmonton last night to hang out with the Rockstar crew. Includes my good friend Adam H. who is the manager and producer for Canadian recording artist Elise Estrada. They're opening up for 50 Cent on his Canadian dates.


So some random people came to the afterparty which include a couple that are apparently engaged. Nice enough people.... Anyway, we were in the VIP area at a club, and in the VIP area Lloyd Banks (who is part of G-Unit) had his own private section.


I look over and the female in the couple was in there full on "groupie" style. Drinking, partying with the G-Unit guys. I look over and there is her fiancee standing around like a chump on the other side of the room, trying to pretend like he wasn't paying attention, but I saw right through it!! Why did I see through it???


Last summer my live in girlfriend was doing the same with Nickelback. I even went to the bar and she wouldn't hang out with me.... Then the next day I see pics of them together, hugging, cheek kissing, and overall her being uber-disrespectful. Worst part was my mom and friends had to see the pics because they were on facebook! Should have left her right then instead of hanging around for a few more months of crap....


So back to last night, the girl got super drunk and he had to take care of her after.... I feel bad for him. He tried to play it cool, but if that shows you're jealous, them I'm jealous. Just disrespectful! I've been there, it feels like crap and is the....... "Reason Why It Sometimes Sucks To Have A Girlfriend".


PS: I say "sometimes sucks" because if you're with the right person, this stuff never even comes up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I think that is so rude of the girlfriend, but a lot of nice guys tend to go with the b***s unfortunately its kind of like the bad boy scenario or is it scenerio.